Give our Treasure Trove a Try!
What is the Treasure Trove...?
- Do you teach little people (ages 4-6) OR
- Do you like to keep little people entertained with lots of printable activities?
- Do you spend hours searching Pinterest for crafts, book ideas, games and worksheets?
- Are your evenings and weekends consumed figuring out fun lesson ideas that will engage your students?
- Are you stressed that you won't be able to teach reading or you won't be able to help a struggling reader?
- Are you stressed and overwhelmed with the amount of time it takes you to plan every week?
Stop wasting time searching for fun ideas. Start spending more time with family and friends!
Join the Treasure Trove!
Hello! I'm Meeghan. I have my master's in special education and I'm mommy to six little ones.
I have been there. I have searched for hours trying to pull together crafts, book lists, lesson ideas and fun educational activities.
I have done the hard work. I've created a member site to help you easily find information you need.
Please join me in our Learn and Play Treasure Trove!
What is the benefit of our free membership site?
Top Reasons to join our membership site:
- Easy Navigation - Easily find material based on letter or month of the year.
- Crafts, Book lists, Lesson ideas
- No ads! The member area is an ad-free zone!
- With this offer, it is just $1 to join!
What our Customers Think
Mrs.Karle's reading program is one of the best and easy to use programs we have came across.My daughter has autism and learning disabilities. We have tried many things to teach her to read without success.With the repetitiveness and shortened lessons of this program ,my daughter is starting to achieve some of her goals.I recommend this product to anyone that can't read or who is struggling.It is amazing! -Peggy
I own lots of other teach your child to read programs, but this is the one I'll be teaching my kids to read with from now on. I think this curriculum would also be excellent for struggling readers, kids who don't get phonics or for elementary teachers who have to teach a whole classroom to read. -Deanna
As a homeschooling parent who has taught one child to read, as well as helped two struggling readers who began homeschooling in the early elementary years, and also as a former kindergarten teacher and librarian, I am really just very genuinely impressed with this program. Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading uses solid principles for teaching reading and materials are well laid out for ease of use. -Angie
Very cute activities. My students loved them! Thank you. - Glenna
This helps my special ed students so much and other teachers tell me how much they love them! - Heather
Fun activities! Can be used with a variety of learners. Great for literacy centers! -Brittaney
What a great find and great price! This was wonderful for our small groups! - Celeste
You have provided many options of papers. These papers can be used for so many things (homework, morning paper, language arts centers). It will keep the children very busy. Thank you! - Tracey
Thank you so much, this was just what I was looking for and worked great with my kinders! My students loved the activities! - Kelly
Everything you need in one convenient package! What more could a teacher want. Thanks! - Susan
Want to see what is included? Fill out the blue form and check your inbox!
Save HOURS of your time for just $1
We love the dollar store. We love Target® Dollar Spot. Sometimes you can find awesome value for just $1. We want to save you time and energy looking for awesome ideas. We want you to spend more time with your friends and family enjoying life. Take the risk, spend $1. Give it a try.
This is the last time you will see this offer! Don't miss it!
Give it a Try!
- Easy Navigation for.....
- Craft projects
- Book Recommendations
- Lesson Ideas
- YOUR CHOICE: You choose TWO lessons you want to download.
- Each lesson has....Sight Word Worksheets
- Beginning Sound Worksheets
- Word Family Worksheets
- Lifetime access to crafts/book recommendations/lesson ideas
- Ad free zone! No ads in member area!