Free Board Games for Kids
I am an Independent Consultant for a company called SimplyFun. We sell fun educational board games for kids (and fun board games for adults too!). I love being an independent consultant because I get to help people get free board games for kids (or adults)! I wanted to show you how you can easily get free board games for kids!
How to get Free Board Games for Kids
You may have heard of independent consultants from other companies like MaryKay, Avon, Norwex, 31, TastefullySimple, Essential Oil companies, Tupperware, etc. Basically we have a business where we sell a product you can’t find in stores. We introduce people to the product and how awesome it is and people purchase it from us. People can get free product by throwing a party and having their friends buy products. The person throwing the party gets a percentage of the sales from the party to use in purchasing their product for free! So, here is how I can help you get free board games for kids.
- Write me an email ([email protected]) and say you want to schedule an online board game party. (We call them Laugh and Learns). You can have an online party through facebook, or, through another neat software program that SimplyFun has – a Virtual Video party (We can talk about that later and you can decide what you want).
- Invite your friends to attend the online party. (I will help you with how you easily do that).
- Friends attend the online party… from the comfort of their own home, using their own computer/tablet, on their own time.
- Friends purchase board games from me.
- At the end of the party, we add up how much money all of your friends spent while purchasing their individual games.. If your friends together spent between $100-$349, you would get 15% of the total to spend on games (so $15- $52.50). If your friends spend $350-$750, you would get 20% to spend on games ($70-$150). If your friends spend over $750, you get 25% back -so at least $187.50 to spend on board games!
- In addition, you also get other party benefits. See the picture below. That shows the party benefits for this month. So, if your guests spend over $350, you would get between ($15- $52.50 to spend on games) (as explained above) PLUS, one new release game for free (and 2 half price items if you wish).
So, let’s run through some scenarios:
Scenario 1: You decide to host a party and you invite 10 friends. These 10 friends each purchase 2 games that costs $50 total. (So, 10 friends x $50 = $500). So, your party earns $500. You earn $15 to spend on the board game of your choice, and you get to choose 3 more games for $1 each! That means you get at least 3 nearly free board games for kids, but more like 3.5 free board games.
Scenario 2: You decide to host a party and you invite 10 friends. These 10 friends each purchase 2 games that cost $75 total. (So, 10 friends x $75 = $750). So, your party earns $750. You earn $150 (20% of 750) to spend on the board game of your choice, plus you get the 5 games mentioned below for $5! That means you get at least 5 free board games for kids and you still have $150 to spend purchasing whatever games you wish….so let’s just say that means 4 more games…that is 9 free board games for you! (It could mean more than that, many board games are less than $35).
So, that is how you get free board games for kids. You can use us for fundraising too! If you are looking to make some money for an organization, I can help you do that. Just like schools sell scholastic books, they could also sell board games. Sports teams can sell board games…. if you are raising money for a cause, I can help you with that too! Ask me how! Another way to get free board games for kids is to start selling SimplyFun games. You can ask me how to do that too! So many ways to get free board games for kids!
So, what are you waiting for? Email me at [email protected] and let me know you want to book a SimplyFun party so you can get free board games!
If you want to be added to the SimplyFun educational board games mailing list and find out about fun board game opporutnities, (sales, party specials, etc) enter in your information below and you will receive some free printable road trip games! (We send out a newsletter once/month about fun board games)
If you liked this post, you will also like:
Madreen Karle is a master first grade reading teacher with over 30 years of classroom experience. She taught reading in a special needs and English as a Second Language classroom. After retiring she wrote a reading program to help others learn how to teach reading. She is a trusted educator and author of 5 books to help teach children to read and write. In addition to her books, she is a mentor for 3 websites that give reading teacher tips (Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading, Mrs. Karle’s Reading Patch, and Mrs. Karle’s Handwriting Patch). Through her teaching she learned that confidence was the key to learning to read. A child who is not confident at reading does not like to read and struggles to read. Mrs. Karle created “sunshine moments” to help teach children how to grow their confidence and learn to read.
Meeghan Karle Mousaw (Madreen’s daughter) has her Master’s in Special Education. She has 8 years experience teaching children to read online. In addition, she developed a curriculum to teach children handwriting called The Handwriting Patch. With the Handwriting Patch learning is fun because children learn to draw and learn handwriting at the same time. In 2019 The Handwriting Patch curriculum became an amazon best seller the first year it was released, helping thousands of kids learn handwriting with a unique, fun method. She is mom to 6 kids, each with differently learning abilities and struggles.
The Reading Patch was established by the creators of Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading. Together they have been featured on the NBC media outlets and Parents Magazine online. Over the last 8 years in their online platform, Madreen and Meeghan have worked tirelessly with teachers, homeschoolers and parents looking to help children learn to read to become a trusted authority in teaching children to read and advocating early literacy skills. They often partner with other educational experts to deliver the most current information to the Reading Patch community.
What a fantabulous idea! I love board games and my family does, too! 🙂