So you came here because you are wondering what is a North Pole Ninja? I am pleased to let you know it is heartwarming fun and adorable. North Pole Ninja is an interactive holiday story and tradition.
What is a North Pole Ninja?
The picture book chronicles the legend of the North Pole Ninjas (Santa’s secret helpers that carry out good deeds and call upon new “recruits” to go undercover and complete thoughtful, heartwarming secret tasks. The boxed set comes with
- The North Pole Ninja picture book
- A Plush “sensei” Ninja
- 50 Top Secret Missions for your ninja recruits to complete.
Missions are sweet and simple – like
- Pay one nice compliment to each person you see today -be honest and kind
- Lasso up your old clothes and donate them to a charity. Help other kids stay nicely dressed this winter.
- Sit and chat with a new friend at lunch. Make them feel happy.
It is nice to help children focus on helping and giving to others instead of receiving presents! I received a free copy of the North Pole Ninjas to review and my children have loved it! We have delivered a meal to a friend who needed some extra TLC, and we wrote letters to someone who has not heard from us in a while. The kids love to pick out a secret mission and head out with their Ninja to do good deeds!
North Pole Ninjas empowers children to take action and makes it fun for them to give back to their friends, families and communities.
Do you want to know something more exciting? Penguin Young Readers has sent me a copy of North Pole Ninjas to give away! If you would like to enter, make sure you check out the rules here and then enter using the form below!
If you like this post, you might like: