Today we have a fun craft! There are many reasons why you might want to do this Letter F Craft. Perhaps you want to help teach the letter F sound, or, perhaps you are just looking for a cute flamingo. Perhaps you want to make an adorable Valentine’s Day craft….OR, perhaps you have another fun reason to want to make this easy craft. Regardless, I think this flamingo craft is adorable (and easy!). I hope you enjoy! Before we begin, though, I always like to recommend some great books to go along with our activity. Today’s books are Flamingo books….and they are ADORABLE. If you are looking for books to help teach why you should just be yourself, these are books for you. You can try to be someone else, but the best person you can be is you -and this is the lesson we learn with our books today!
Letter F Craft – Flamingo Craft for Kids
Here is a picture of everything you need:
1. Begin by snipping your pink pipe cleaner to create the legs and neck of you flamingo. You will cut out three segments all together.
2. Bend the pipe cleaners as shown to create the legs. Add a dab of glue to the back of the heart and press the legs into place.
3. Add a dab of glue to the back of the third segment and glue into place for the neck. For all segments, bend into place as needed.
4. Add a small dab of glue to the top pipe cleaner (neck piece) and glue the eye into place.
5. Finish by creating a tail with your small foam hearts. Add glue and layer as you wish to create the tail.
6. Allow to dry and display!