If you are looking for easy and fun Preschool Valentines Day Activities for home or classroom, we have a few great ideas that the children will enjoy! From worksheets to crafts and beyond, these Preschool Valentines Day Activities will bring a smile to their faces.
Preschool Valentines Day Activities
First, Preschool or kindergarten age students will enjoy our Printable Valentine Coloring Book Pictures
- Glitter and Mod Podge Heart Wreath -This is really pretty and really simple.
- String of Heart – Cute craft to go along with a book.
- Heart Animals – Cute idea to make animals out of hearts.
- Adorable Love Bugs – Adorable and Easy Love Bugs!
- Easy Foam Sticker Valentines Craft -Super easy and great for fine motor practice
- Fingerprint Heart Ring – Easy craft that makes a cute gift too
- Sparkly Red Valentine’s Day Slime -For a messy craft, try this red Valentine’s inspired slime!
- Family Night Love Tree Valentine Craft – Cute tree to help show your love for one another
- The Valentine Bears – Make a bear out of construction paper to go along with a book!
- Sensory Friendly Valentines – These are pretty and look easy!
- Non-Candy Valentine Printables and Seed Match Game -Super cute Valentine printables and matching game
- Scented Spice Painted Valentines Cards -You can make your cards smell good too!
- Valentines Day Salt Dough Footprint Hearts – This one is perfect for someone with a little baby
- Hattifant’s Valentine Mandala Colouring Pages -Everyone loves coloring pages!
- Confetti Heart Boxes – My kids love to create little treasure boxes…
- Easy Valentine Paper Necklace -Super simple..wish I had thought of this idea!
- Painted Heart Toast -This is neat and I think the kids would love if we tried it.
- Valentines Sensory Snow Globe -Every kid wants to create their own snowglobe!
- Textured Glitter Canvas Valentines Art For Kids – Anoter great sensory idea.
- Heart Monster – Kids love to work with googly eyes.