Does the Easter bunny come to your house? OR… do you want a cute bunny snack to celebrate spring? Today I would like to share Easter preschool snack that your little people will love Before we have fun with the Eater preschool snack, I would like to share some bunny related books to read with your kiddos
Easter Bunny Cheese Sticks
- Cheese sticks
- Craft foam
- Small craft pom poms
- Googly eyes
- Draw the shape of two small bunny ears on a piece of craft foam.
- Cut out the bunny ear shapes from the craft foam with scissors.
- Glue two of the bunny ears to the top of the back of the cheese stick, so that the rounded part of the stick is facing up.
- Use glue to attach two googly eyes to the front of the cheese stick.
- Under the eyes, glue one small craft pom pom for a nose.
- Glue two other small craft pom poms just below the nose, one on either side.
- Use a sharpie to draw a small semi-circle mouth below the nose of the bunny.
We have several other Easter activities you might want to check out:
- Paper Plate Bunny Mask
- Religious Easter Coloring Pages
- Do You Want to Make A Bunny?
- Free Easter and Springtime Worksheets for Beginning Readers
- Easter Worksheets
- Its not Easy Being a Bunny Activity
For other crafts, you can visit:
90+ Preschool Crafts – Easy learning crafts!