15 Easy and Cute Mouse Crafts for Kids and Adults
I am afraid of mice….are you? I don’t mind them if I am looking at them in a pet store or in a contained space, but if they are running around in the wild, I am afraid of them. One time I was staying in a lake house and I heard a mouse trap snap. I could hear other mouse friends running around in the closet….EEK! My husband tells me it is illogical to be afraid because they are afraid of me too….BUT, I don’t care….I don’t want a mouse to be near me! Anyway, Today I have some Cute Mouse Crafts for Kids and Adults. These are easy mouse crafts that will be fun to create! In addition, here are a few books that are great for teaching the letter M. Click here if you want more book ideas/book list for the letter M!
If You Give a Moose a MuffinThe Monster at the End of This BookMo’s Mustache
- Teach the letter M with this Letter M Craft: Mouse toilet paper roll from Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading (us)
- Make a paper bag mouse puppet with this cute Paper Bag Mouse Puppet Craft from Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading (us)
- If children are afraid of a mouse, they won’t be afraid with the mouse in the Wooden Spoon Mouse Craft for Kids from I Heart Crafty Things
- You can create a family of Adorable Acorn Mice from Kids Craft Room if you have oak trees with the acorn. They look so cute
- This 3D Paper Mouse from The Craft Train will look cute to put on the wall.
- I found this Weekly Letter Craft! M is For Mouse from Must Have Mom is quite simple and will look good to display.
- Kids just start reading? Do you need them to follow the words and letters? DIY Plastic Spoon Mouse Reading Pointer from Artsy Momma will be a great craft to make.
- There isn’t only Christmas wreath. Quick and Easy Mickey Mouse Wreath from Mad in Crafts will look fabulous to hung on the front door of kids bedroom.
- Most children love this cute mouse couple. Are you fans of Mickey and Minnie? Here is a great craft for you, Mickey and Minnie Mouse Felt Bracelets Craft from This Mama Loves
- Love fingerprint arts? Then, this Night Before Christmas Mouse Footprint Craft from Learning and Exploring Through Play is great for you.
- Minnie and Mickey are popular with their ears. There are many ear bands sold in merchant, but you can make a DIY Minnie Mouse Ears from Crafts Unleashed in simple steps.
- Easy Painted Mouse Rocks from I Heart Crafty Things look sturdy, but they are so cute.
- Everyone should see how cute Mouse Finger Puppets from Craftulate are.
- Do you want to give a birthday gift to children? Duct Tape Mickey & Minnie Gift Card Holders from Crafts By Amanda will be cute to accompany.
- Looking for a mouse to display in Christmas? Then you can create 3-D Construction Paper Christmas Mouse from The Pinterested Parent
Do you like Cute Mouse Crafts for Kids and Adults? You might like to check out: